Take the 2-minute tour ×
Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I was looking for monitor "racks" on Amazon, and nothing I could find that would make it bend all the way down like a laptop would. Anybody came across something like that? Not looking for rack mount consoles! they are expensive!

share|improve this question
Do you mean hinges? –  soandos Apr 9 '12 at 4:26
@soandos oh is that the proper word? basically a way to make the monitor tilt all the way down like a laptop screen does. –  TPR Apr 9 '12 at 6:26
So why not do it the way that a laptop does. Add hinges to the bottom. –  soandos Apr 9 '12 at 6:44
@soandos any links? –  TPR Apr 9 '12 at 19:17

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.