You can change your Dynamic disk to basic disk without losing data.
Even though you will not lose the data when you use this option to convert a dynamic disk back to a primary disk, be sure backup any data on the dynamic disk that you wish to keep first just to be safe in case something happens.
1. Open the Control Panel (All Items view), and click on the Administrative Tools icon, then close the Control Panel window.
2. Click on Computer Management in Administrative Tools, then close the Administrative Tools window.
3. If prompted by UAC, click on Yes.
4. In the left pane under Storage, click on Disk Management.
5. In the dynamic disk (ex: Disk 0) that you want to convert to a basic disk, right click on each volume on the disk and click on Delete Volume until the whole disk is unallocated space.
6. When finished, close Disk Management.
It is extremely important to not save anything on this now deleted "unallocated space" disk. If you do, you risk not being able to recover the data on it.
7. If you have not already, you will need to download and install the free MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition program. Download and install it.
8. Open MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition, and click on the Partition Recovery Wizard link in the left pane.
9. Click on Next.
10. Select the Unallocted disk that use to be the dynamic disk, and click on Next.
11. Select option
Full Disk, and click on Next.
12. Select option
Quick Scan, and click on Next.
13. When it's finished, check all found partition boxes, and click on Finish.
14. At the bottom left corner of the left pane, click on the Apply button.
15. Now it will ask Apply changes. Click on Yes.
16. When it's finished, a confirmation dialog will appear, click on OK.
17. Close Partition Wizard Home Edition.
18. Restart the computer to have the deleted dynamic disk restored as a primary disk now with all of the data still on it.
Before performing these steps check Convert dynamic disk to basic tutorial. And all the information above form this tutorial and there this is provided on step 4.