Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Coming from Linux, I really miss some features of window manager like xfwm, etc...

One thing I got used to was to be able to drag or resize a window while holding the ALT key.

Is there such a tool on Windows?


share|improve this question
Yeah... Just click and drag any corner... – HaydnWVN Apr 12 '12 at 13:57
I use Feewhee, nice little windows utility, welcome to the Dark… – Moab Apr 12 '12 at 15:15
up vote 5 down vote accepted

Check out this amazing program that does exactly what you're looking for:

This keeps me sane when I have to use Windows...

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.