Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I accidently hit my laptop to wall pretty hard and laptop monitor doesn't close and has a big crack in the bottom. It is working fine though, I would really appreciate if anyone can tell me where I can buy just the monitor. So that I can replace it.

share|improve this question
Do you mean the bezel/lid of the laptop? We don't do purchase recommendations, but for that sort of thing you'd likely end up having to either find a otherwise broked laptop of the same model, or contact HP. Laptop parts are often designed for specific models or families. – Journeyman Geek Apr 18 '12 at 5:27
Contact a local computer repair center to determine if it's an 'easy' fix and possibly get a quote. – HaydnWVN Apr 18 '12 at 11:40

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.