Hi i was requested to convert a file by one of my client.I need to convert a .tar file to a ms excel. I gave the below steps to them but some of the fields in the content are missing. Please suggest any?
- Select the desired GZ file to convert.
- Double click the file
- Extract the file (Right click and extract to the specified folder and select the destination to be stored).
- Open a new excel file
- Click the FILE tab and click OPEN in it.
- Select the desired file which is extracted at step 3.
- After selecting the extracted file, a pop up will appear like below just click NEXT tab in that pop up.
- Again it will ask for how to separate the fields in that excel. Just click NEXT tab again.
- Click Finish tab and a pop up will appear like below, just click OK in it. At last you will see the file in excel.