I have an issue where I cannot see answer in my Outlook 2010 client that was sent to me as a reply. All i see is the mail i sent. When i view the message in Gmail, i see response.
When I inspect Gmail and Outlook source, they are different, because Outlook must be converting it. But i don't find the reply in the source too.
- It happens only from specific people
- If they don't reply but write me a message, i can see it in outlook normally
By inspecting the source in Gmail from these contacts, i see common things to all of them:
- X-Mailer: Lotus Notes Release 8.0.2 August 07, 2008
- X-Mailer: Lotus Notes Release 8.5.2 August 10, 2010
- X-Mailer: Lotus Notes Release 8.5.3 September 15, 2011
And then I find that someone on the internet has a similar problem with Outlook 2003 client. I'm just guessing it could be an issue with Lotus Notes. But there is no solution. Is there some switch somwhere i can make this work?