I'm setting up a multi-boot system. It has a 1500 GB hard drive, which I would like to split into fifteen 100 GB partitions. There are immediate plans to use eight of the partitions for various OS installations. The other seven will be for future use.
The problem is that the Windows 7 (Professional 32-bit) installer only allows me to setup the first four partitions:
- Disk 0 Partition 1: System Reserved 100.0 MB System
- Disk 0 Partition 2 99.9 GB Primary
- Disk 0 Partition 3 100.0 GB Primary
- Disk 0 Partition 4 100.0 GB Primary
- Disk 0 Unallocated Space 1097.3 GB
Partition 1 was made automatically by the installer when I allocated the first 100 GB.
How can I make the other partitions? Do I need to use the 64-bit Windows 7 installer, or do I have to use some third-party software?