I'm looking for software that's designed to select/query data from a database (SQL or NoSQL), and export it into files (CSV, XML).
- Manage very large datasets (petabytes), exporting large files (gigabytes)
- Ability to manage/schedule exports
- Scales across multiple databases + output servers (enterprise-y)
- Simple to setup new exports (eg no coding required, but scripting support OK)
- Something big, beefy and expensive OK
A BI (business intelligence) solution seems to fit the bill at first glance, but most are optimized for 1 - 3 page PDF reports or to power a web frontend. In my case, I'm looking for something that is optimized for large datasets.