I currently have Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit installed on my laptop. For a long time I've been having lots of problems with my laptop, such as:
- Getting the message, "Consider Replacing Your battery".
- Laptop working really slow when on very low charge or when overcharging.
- Low battery life of the laptop - just 1 and half hour.
- Laptop Getting "Hibernate" when I actually gave the option of "Sleep" or "Lock"
- Generally, the system works slow and the programs gets, "Not Responding" all the time.
I have tried reinstalling Windows, but it didn't help at all. Will my grievances diminish if I install a 32-bit version of Windows instead of the current 64-bit, as less of the CPU's capacity/resource will be used?