It is becoming very frustrating and embarrassing that my control key occasionally works. It makes it hard to perform fast work when using keyboard shortcuts, for example: crtl-c, crtl-v etc.
- Problem occurred before
- Happens from time to time, then goes away and then returns
- Both Control keys are not operational. (I use Left Crtl most, Right Crtl hardly use)
- Windows 7 32-bit, Professionally Genuine ;)
- Toshiba Laptop, Model: Satellite Pro A300, 1.3 years old.
- In-built keyboard = problematic (PS/2 w/ Standard MS-Driver v. 6.1.7600.16385 [Latest])
- In-bulit: Because both left & right ctrl keys are not working (I only use left), I assumed that it shouldn't be a hardware issue.
- Tried New USB Keyboard, new ctrl keys works.
- Guess it may be a driver issue??
Lee (Advanced User is stuck)