Here are the specs:
- Asus z68 deluxe gen3 rev1 (latest bios 0302)
- i7-2600K (no oc) + Noctua HSF
- G-Skill sniper 4GBx2 1600MHZ CL9
- Sapphire Pure 1250W
- Gainward GTX460
The thing is my system won't boot, there is no beeps, no q-code LED, no POST and nothing on screen (it was running for half a year now, very important to note).
The fans are working on the HSF/case/fpu and the southbridge have light. The GPU and the CPU both ran with good temps all the time and no OC. Also it is good to mention that the CPU POST state led is lit witch may indicating an error with the CPU but I don't have another CPU to check whether it's board is the problem or the CPU.
Here is what I'v tried:
- I've removed everything and took the board out of the case
- I've cleared CMOS (both by removing the battery and pressing the button the back of the board).
- Replaced ram with another that I've got which I know is good and also tried all positions
- Replaced GPU also
- Took the HSF, reapplied thermal paste mx4 and reseated the CPU