Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

There are plenty of sticky note software out there to put sticky notes on your desktop. But is there anything out there that allows you to do the same with photos? I don't want to just put an icon of a photo on my desktop. I want to overlay a number of photos over my wallpaper to create a collage of sorts. It would be ideal if I could scale and rotate too.

Any suggestions?

share|improve this question
up vote 0 down vote accepted

I haven't tried it myself but a search turned up a program called WallCast which seems to be what you're looking for and seems to be free.

share|improve this answer

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .