The monitor not displaying anything. I don't hear the POST signal as well. ( the beep while booting )
Things that I have tried.
- Connected MONITOR to laptop ( which I am using currently ), displaying properly working fine. So, it is not the Monitor's fault.
- Connected keyboard USB to desktop while booting ( it is detecting keyboard, I can switch numlock off/on )
- Cleared CMOS by touching two pins ( reading the motherboard manual Gigabyte that I got from shipment )
- Switched RAM's, placing them in different slots and placing only one RAM instead of both. Purchased another ( better RAM ) Kingston DDR3 ( saw the mobo manual and checked if it supports ).
- Removed the RADEON HD 6870 Graphics card from its slot and put it back again to make sure it fit perfectly.
- Also, removed DVD drive, because I don't need it now.
- Also, removed all the USB drives ( no keyboard, no mouse ).
- I have also tried removing all the RAM(s), and booted the system. It is turned on for some time ( around 6 seconds ) and turn off automatically, and then turn on again. It happened 3 times, So, I turned it off. I made sure, the speakers are on all the time, no beep/weird noise heard. ( Recommendation attempt from Luke )
- replaced PSU with the one that I borrowed from my friend, it still doesn't give any beeps while booting. monitor still not displaying anything. Now, I am guessing the motherboard/processor is at fault.
I see that the fan-supply that is connected to the processor is spinning and the fan on the RADEON is also spinning.
I don't hear any weird beeps/noises while booting.
What do you guys think?