Yes you can use proxychain
About proxychains tool:
* It's a proxifier.
* Latest version: 3.1
* Dedicated OS: Linux and other Unices.
* Allows TCP and DNS tunneling through proxies.
* Supports HTTP, SOCKS4 and SOCKS5 proxy servers.
* Different proxy types can be mixed in the same chain.
* Proxy chain: user-defined list of proxies chained together.
* Run any program through proxy server.
* Access the Internet from behind a restrictive firewall.
* Hide your IP
* Run SSH, telnet, wget, ftp, apt, vnc, nmap through proxy servers.
* Access Intranets (192.168.*.*/10.*.*.*) from outside through reverse proxy.