What does the inverse of the embedding process mean exactly? For example the embedding process is:
- Sequentially extract out every 8-bit data from watermark-bit-stream.
- Obtain a random number, generated by pseudo random system, which points to one of n blocks of host image.
- Embed extracted the 8-bit watermarking data into the 8 lower-band coefficients in the block pointed by previous step.
- Repeat step 1 to step 3, until the watermark bit stream is run out.
- The proposed employee replace bit to embedded watermark bit stream, and it was hidden at position bit 3 in the selected 8-bit coefficient. If the watermark bit is “1” then bit 3 to “1” otherwise “0”.
So the inverse of this process would be starting from no. 5-1???Is this right?? any help would be appreciated thanks