What is the simplest/best way to get the audio from my desktop to output on my laptop?
- I have two computers at work, a laptop and a desktop.
- While I'm at work I have to use both machines simultaneously.
- I have input director (similar to synergy) installed on my laptop to control my desktop
- Frequently, I'll have to open links on my desktop that have audio (or I find out after I click the link that it is a video or something).
- I use headphones connected to my laptop - speakers or a second set of headphones isnt an option.
note that streaming services like icecast have multi-second delays even in lan environments