I only have the privileges of a normal user on a Windows environment (XP). I would like to ask the following questions.
(1) Are any/all attempts to access a log file(text) logged somewhere ?
(2) Are any attempts to delete a log file logged ?
(3) What are the available command lines ways to modify a log file ?
(4) By Default, what are the permissions I(normal user) have to a log file & a folder ?
(5) Without admin privileges, can I still be able to modify the log files or folders ?
Supposedly, if I were to be in another environment (Exchange Server 2003), & I only have the privileges of a normal user, will there be any difference in the answers to the above questions ?
Thank you very advance.