Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I asked a question for the cable and could only find this:

I didn't pick it up yet but it seems both ends of that require an input like in my cable modem. How can I secure it on the same cable that comes out of wall when it seems like they both have same endings?

Is there another piece that will go in between 2 f connectors?

share|improve this question
Okay, you may want to reword your question, describe the original problem you're trying to solve, then say what you bought / got / did and then phrase the question you're hoping to answer. The above is a jumble of stuff. – EightBitTony May 23 '12 at 19:14
Actually this was already answered in your previous question, but I forgot to add your name in the comment. Note that couplers are available in "normal" and "wide" bandwidths. You should get the wide bandwidth (3 GHz) coupler. – sawdust May 24 '12 at 23:48
up vote 2 down vote accepted

You need an F connector coupler.

share|improve this answer
Thanks I found this:… This doesn't say coupler but looks similar. Would it work? – Joan Venge May 23 '12 at 19:30
Based on the description, it sounds like the same thing (for some reason the picture isn't showing up for me). Also, if you go to any local store that sells electronics, they'll probably have some in stock near the home theater section. – rob May 23 '12 at 19:52

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .