Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

In word 2007, is there any single round cornered rectangle shape available (i.e only one corner as rounded) ? or do we have to draw our own ?

share|improve this question
isn't "Rounded rectangle" available as an option? – Nate Koppenhaver May 26 '12 at 4:02
I want only one corner as rounded. – kaushik May 26 '12 at 6:47
I have seen one link Round same side corner rectangles in Powerpoint 2007 but not in word. I am not sure whether it is not correct or not, but in excel these shapes are available. Is there any chance to port them to word ? – kaushik May 26 '12 at 13:52
up vote 1 down vote accepted

No and No. But they can be copied from Excel and pasted into Word (where the corner to be rounded can be changed, etc).

share|improve this answer

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .