I am bumbling around in network and airport settings.
- I've set up port forwarding on Netgear DGN2000 router but I'm not sure how to configure the airport extreme base station. It is in bridge mode, with auto IPv6.
- I think I have assigned a static IP address to the machine running the server, but have probably done this wrong.
- I've checked with Network Utility that the port 8888 is open.
- Yet I don't seem to be able to make the (Wordpress) site accessible externally (according to client).
- Also, is there a good way to check this myself from home, apart from using the browser on my phone on 3G?