I have a batch file which uses a move command to pull files from another computer:
move \\otherpc\source\directory\*.bin c:\destination\
Normally, if there are indeed no files which match the pattern move will print:
A duplicate file name exists, or the file cannot be found.
If the other computer could not be found/reached, it would print:
The network path was not found.
But I have a move command which returned:
0 file(s) moved.
- There are files which match the pattern
- The destination folder does exist
- The user has read-write privileges on both directories (source and destination)
- None of the files are read-only.
- The destination drive is not full.
What else am I missing? What could cause a move to behave like this?