Recently I've found that I stopped receiving any sms messages from Google (calendar notification, 2-step verification messages).
After small investigation I found out that all customers that have moved their numbers from one to another carrier are affected (I moved mine from 2degrees to Vodafone).
After consulting with Vodafone engineers and after they explained the issue roots briefly I decided to contact to GMail support, but the only way I've found is their forum.
Obviously that request changed nothing - Google employees don't seem to visit the forums frequently.
So - does anybody have any other ideas about how to file a bug for them, because the whole country is affected.
PS: I live in New Zealand.