- Incoming line from the ISP comes with one static IP.
- Line from ISP goes to ADSL2 Modem.
- One line from Modem goes to the server which uses the static IP.
- On the server a LAN Card distributes the internet further in the LAN. One line comes out from this LAN card and goes to a 16 Port Switch.
- My other office machines are connected to the switch.
The above configuration works fine.
I have one Wireless Router. I need to use this router to distribute internet for laptops in the office. I still need to keep the above configuration as it is. I tried connecting the Wireless Router to the Switch, but it doesn't work.