- I've an incomming line from my ISP that comes along with one static IP.
- Line from ISP goes to ADSL2 Modem.
- One line from Modem goes to my server which uses the static IP.
- On the server i've another LAN Card installed which is used to distribute the internet further in the LAN. So one line comes out from this 2nd LAN card and goes to a 16 Port Switch.
- My other office machines are connected to SWITCH.
The above configuration works fine.
Now, i have one Wireless Router. I need to use this router to distribute internet for laptops in the office without connecting them physically to switch. I still need to keep the above configuration as it is. I tried connecting Wireless Router to Switch, but it doesn't work.
Any help would be very much appreciated.