Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Are there any copy and pastable web form elements for use in word (for documentation/mockups etc)

Just need to quickly show a layout examples of web forms to send to clients.

share|improve this question

closed as off-topic by Tog, Mokubai, Kevin Panko, nc4pk, Excellll May 2 '14 at 19:47

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

  • "Questions seeking product, service, or learning material recommendations are off-topic because they become outdated quickly and attract opinion-based answers. Instead, describe your situation and the specific problem you're trying to solve. Share your research. Here are a few suggestions on how to properly ask this type of question." – Tog, Mokubai, Kevin Panko, nc4pk, Excellll
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

up vote 0 down vote accepted

I don't know for Word, but for Photoshop: Web Browser Elements from Designers Toolbox.

Or: Form Elements from Webdesigners Toolkit.

share|improve this answer

You can find examples over on the w3schools website; just check this link. You can just copy-paste from the webpage straight into Word.

share|improve this answer

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.