I have a FX-8150 with M5A97-EVO. I recently updated my BIOS to 1208 from the previous one due to occasional stability issues. Now the system does not POST (no-screen) and the CPU LED is always on and no internal speaker beeps at all (and yes it is connected properly).
Notes to consider:
- Speaker is on and I was hearing POST beep before BIOS Update.
- I have 700 watt Xygmatec PSU
- I have tried CMOS resetting, removing battery. Does not work
- I have tried with no RAM, no GPU, one DIMM RAM. Still the CPU red LED is on.
- I am using a Corsair water cooler (and I am sure it is working)
- I have controlled the power cables and re-plugged them.
- I have tried closing EPU and TPU. Does not seem to do any difference.
I don't know what else I can do to get it past POST. I also have a Phenom II X4 810 CPU, and tried it and the same problem appears, no boot and no beeps.
Does anyone have any ideas as to what the problem might be?