Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I found an extension tree style tab - it can move tabs to the left, but it stacks them horizontally - while I want the stacked vertically.

I would like the following layout in Firefox:


The screenshot is from Notepad++ with the "Vertical" "Tab Bar" setting enabled.


Several verical rows are allowed but not required.

share|improve this question
So you want something like this? Just to clarify: vertically means up and down (panel on the left), horizontally means left and right (bar on the top). – Bob Jun 5 '12 at 10:32
Nope - I want the text in the tab be vertical. – Adobe Jun 5 '12 at 10:36
Notepad++ has such option... But I don't have it near my self to make a screenshot. – Adobe Jun 5 '12 at 10:40
So you want this? – Bob Jun 5 '12 at 10:48
Yes! Exactly! But in firefox. Can You help? – Adobe Jun 5 '12 at 11:03

You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .