Take the 2-minute tour ×
Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Possible Duplicate:
What keyboard shortcuts move, resize, and maximize windows under Mac OS X?
Move windows between Spaces in Mac OS X using only the keyboard

I have just set up being able to navigate through spaces on lion without using the mouse. I want to know if one is able to, like in Ubuntu, move windows through windows with shortcut keys.

in Ubuntu it was something like

Shift > Cntrl > Arrow Direction

Isn't there a program to let me do this?

share|improve this question

marked as duplicate by avirk, Oliver Salzburg, ؘؘؘؘ, iglvzx, Kyle Jul 18 '12 at 2:26

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

I don't see how this is a duplicate of the first question, but here's more (cross-site) duplicates: 2, 3, 4 –  ؘؘؘؘ Jun 20 '12 at 5:29
@LauriRanta because of first recommendation keyboard shortcut move. –  avirk Jun 23 '12 at 16:35

2 Answers 2

I have not Mac so I can't test it myself but it seems this user has did it and write an article.

Or you can use third party tool for this like mercurymover.

share|improve this answer
up vote 0 down vote accepted

Taken from: What keyboard shortcuts move, resize, and maximize windows under Mac OS X?

"Not built in, but you can install 3rd party software.


http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/30591/right-zoom link|edit|flag

answered Nov 11 '09 at 4:45 ridogi"

share|improve this answer

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.