I've kicked the tires on the
product_qt module, and figured out how to use it with OpenERP 5.0.
- Install the module in your test database.
- Open a raw material product, go to the QC Config tab, and define at least one test case with a minimum and maximum allowable value. One bug to avoid: be careful of punctuation in your test case names. The QA Test wizard uses string concatenation, so calling a test case something like 2" radius will break it.
- Save the product.
- Create a purchase order for the raw material product, confirm and approve it.
- Open the incoming packing list for the purchase.
- Open the line for the raw material product and click the Quality Testing button.
- Record who did the test, and the actual values for each test you configured. Be sure to set each Active checkbox, or it will completely ignore the measurement. Click OK.
- Receive the shipment as usual.
- To see the test results, use the Stock Management: Testing Result: Testing Result menu item.
I haven't tried them, but I presume the production and finished goods tests work the same way.
I haven't tried the other module, yet.