Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I'm interested in replacing my mouse with a camera and software to automatically place the cursor under point on the screen I'm looking at. Where could I find something like this?

share|improve this question

Most of this technology is still under development, but you can try PCBility which has a demo and just uses a regular webcam. This seems to use your face and not just your eyes.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.