Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

You can see it used here at 2:53. The program appears to be a quick way to switch between and/or reposition OSX applications. Anybody have any idea what program this is?

share|improve this question
up vote 2 down vote accepted

I think it is Divvy.

It allows you to quickly and efficiently “divvy up” your screen into exact portions.

divvy screenshot

share|improve this answer

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .