Mission to Remote Desktop INTO Windows Server 2012 (standalone).
- Control Panel, System, Remote Settings, Remote Desktop – Allow
- All firewalls off
- Connect attempt using a known IP address (ping works ok)
- Connect Option as a user who has already logged on.
Remote Access Cannot Connect 1) Remote access not enabled 2) Remote computer turned off 3) Remote computer not available
- The Server 2012 can RDC OUT.
- The machines I use to connect IN are Windows 7 and Windows 8, they will RDC to other machines.
- I have fair experience of configuring remote desktop.
Is this a fault of beta software on the 2012 server, or is there a new way of getting RDC to work that I am missing?