- OSX 10.7.4
I installed the latest MacVim via Homebrew:
$ command-t brew install macvim ==> Downloading https://github.com/b4winckler/macvim/tarball/snapshot-64 Already downloaded: /Library/Caches/Homebrew/macvim-7.3-64.tgz ==> ./configure --with-features=huge --with-tlib=ncurses --enable-multibyte --with-macarchs=x86_64 --enable-perlinterp --enable-pythoninterp --enable-rubyinterp --enable-t ==> make getenvy ==> make ==> Caveats MacVim.app installed to: /usr/local/Cellar/macvim/7.3-64 To link the application to a normal Mac OS X location: brew linkapps or: ln -s /usr/local/Cellar/macvim/7.3-64/MacVim.app /Applications ==> Summary /usr/local/Cellar/macvim/7.3-64: 1733 files, 27M, built in 53 seconds $ command-t brew linkapps Linking /usr/local/Cellar/macvim/7.3-64/MacVim.app Finished linking. Find the links under ~/Applications. $ command-t ruby -v ruby 1.8.7 (2011-12-28 patchlevel 357) [universal-darwin11.0] $ command-t rvm list rvm rubies ree-1.8.7-2012.02 [ i686 ] ruby-1.8.7-p358 [ i686 ] ruby-1.9.2-p290 [ x86_64 ] ruby-1.9.2-p320 [ x86_64 ] ruby-1.9.3-p194 [ x86_64 ] # Default ruby not set. Try 'rvm alias create default <ruby>'. # => - current # =* - current && default # * - default $ command-t cd ~/.vim/bundle/vim-command-t/ruby/command-t ruby extconf.rb $ command-t ruby extconf.rb checking for ruby.h... yes creating Makefile $ command-t make cc -arch i386 -arch x86_64 -pipe -bundle -undefined dynamic_lookup -o ext.bundle ext.o match.o matcher.o -L. -L/System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib -L. -arch i386 -arch x86_64 -lruby -lpthread -ldl -lobjc ld: warning: ignoring file ext.o, file was built for unsupported file format which is not the architecture being linked (i386) ld: warning: ignoring file match.o, file was built for unsupported file format which is not the architecture being linked (i386) ld: warning: ignoring file matcher.o, file was built for unsupported file format which is not the architecture being linked (i386) $ command-t mvim
MacVim then opens here. But when I open Command-T, MacVim crashes and I see this in the command line:
$ command-t dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: _rb_intern2 Referenced from: /Users/ramon/.vim/bundle/vim-command-t/ruby/command-t/ext.bundle Expected in: flat namespace dyld: Symbol not found: _rb_intern2 Referenced from: /Users/ramon/.vim/bundle/vim-command-t/ruby/command-t/ext.bundle Expected in: flat namespace Vim: Caught deadly signal TRAP Vim: Finished.
The problem I have is very similar to this, except that I switched to the system Ruby and still got the error.