Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

How do you call this kind of wire? I need to replace it and I've been searching on amazon everything from 3 pin to desktop power I can not get the right term. Where could I buy such? enter image description here

share|improve this question
up vote 4 down vote accepted

You've got the name right, it is called 3-pin connector.

You may also find references to it by:

Here's an Amazon Search for it.

share|improve this answer
thank you! found it finally – user64908 Jul 4 '12 at 19:12

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.