I have an issue with our corporate build whereby a select few websites (unfortunately I cannot name them) are causing problems because they simply will not load. There are no error messages we simply get the "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" and the Diagnose Connection Problems button. The More information is generic and provides no help.
Here is some other information you may need:
- These are corporate machines on a corporate network - Windows 7 64bit
- IE 8 - we cannot upgrade to IE 9 although it suffers the same issue
- Other browsers do work - thus proving network / proxy stuff is fine
- All settings have been reset to no avail
- We have even copied all of the advanced settings from a machine that is on a separate off network build (which works) to no avail
- Tried with no addons
- Tried with site added to trusted zones / intranet etc and nothing.
I know this is not virus related and it is something specific to our build or an update but I am hoping someone here can provide me some tools or methods to use to identify and resolve the issue