I have 2 seagate drives both 750 GB. Is it possible, if I connected a Dual Power ESATA USB 2.0 combo male to 22Pin female SATA extension (which costs around 5 dollers) and connected it to my laptop and use it as an external drive?
If so, is it possible to connect both drives at once on my laptop and how?
The eSATA USB combo cable supports both 5V & 12V, how do I know or find out if my laptop output is 5V or 12V or both?
I read that if my laptop only supports 5v I can only use a 2.5" drive and 12v can use with 2. 5"/3.5" and 5. 25" drive
By the way I have a HP Pavilion DV6-1330SA 15. 6″ Windows 7
- Processor: AMD Athlon II M320 Dual-Core
- Processor Performance: 2.1 GHz, 1 MB L2 Cache
- Operating System: Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium
- Memory: 4 GB DDR3 RAM
- Hard Disk: 250 GB SATA 7200rpm
- Optical Drive: Light scribe Super Multi DVD-RW
- Display Screen: 15.6″ HD HP Bright view Widescreen LED Backlit LCD Display
- Connectivity: Wireless enabled
- Graphics: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD Graphics chipset
- Graphics Memory: Up to 1695 MB memory from shared resources
- Camera: Built-in Web cam
- Other Features: HDMI connectivity, External display (VGA) port
- Networking: Integrated 10/100Base-T Ethernet (LAN)
- Audio: Altec Lansing integrated speakers
- Wire Connectivity: 4x USB ports (1 shared with e-SATA port)
- Card Reader: 5 in 1 integrated digital media