I am trying to create a four-page booklet in Microsoft Word 2010. I followed the instructions I found on this blog post, and it has gotten me most of the way there. But one issue remains.
I don't have a duplex printer, so I plan to print out each side of the page separately and photocopy so that the two are copied onto front and back of the same sheet. So I what I'm expecting the printer to give me is:
- one sheet with page 4 on the left and page 1 on the right
- one sheet with page 2 on the left and page 3 on the right
Instead, what I get is this:
- one page with nothing on the left and page 1 on the right
- one page with page 2 on the left and page 3 on the right
- one page with page 4 on the left and nothing on the right.
I haven't found anything online about this problem. Any ideas how to fix it?