A computer, with Windows 7, can't access any website by domain suddenly.
- Whether this computer use a wired link or connect to the WLAN, The fault persists
- IP and DNS obtained automatically, and seems normal (ipconfig /all return the correct info)
- I can visit websites by using HTTP proxy
- The DNS server is available, other computer in my room works properly.
- I can ping myself, the gateway and any other IP, but domains
- I can use nslookup and obtain the correct IP info
- There are some error information in the event log about dns client events explaining the client can not verify the DNS server available
- Windows network diagnosis explain that Windows can't communicate with the device or resource (Primary DNS Server)
I guess the dns client should be blame. I tried to do the following things but the fault persist.
- Reinstall the driver of network adapter
- Reset TCP/IP (netsh int ip reset)
- Reset Winsock (netsh winsock reset)
- Reset LSP
I don't want to reinstall the whole os, what should I do?