I have encountered a problem when creating several heightmaps for a game.
I have a worldmap that is based on 50x50 terrain tiles. But to save time I need to batch this in case the world ends up looking wierd.
So how can I do:
- Batch crop my 2500 slices.
- Flip the crop both horizontally and vertically (this is solving a heightmap problem in Unity).
- Save the crop as PC RAW 16bit in colorprofile 16bit greyscale.
Or how could I do this:
- Convert 2500 PNG/JPEG images to PC RAW 16bit in colorprofile 16bit greyscale
- Flip it both horizontally and vertically.
How could I do otherwise?