Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

What is the Unicode code for the parallelograms symbol?

enter image description here

share|improve this question

closed as off topic by Ƭᴇcʜιᴇ007, Joe Taylor, Randolph West, Mokubai, studiohack Jul 21 '12 at 20:23

Questions on Super User are expected to relate to computer software or computer hardware within the scope defined by the community. Consider editing the question or leaving comments for improvement if you believe the question can be reworded to fit within the scope. Read more about reopening questions here.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

There is no such character in Unicode. For practical certainty on this, use your favorite Unicode character reference (my favorites are the BabelPad editor and ) and search for “parallelogram”, allowing partial matches. You will only find PARALLELOGRAM and BLACK PARALLELOGRAM.

share|improve this answer


share|improve this answer
Thank you for the response. Unfortunately, I've already found that symbol. Is there one for "parallelograms" (with the 's' inside of it) instead of "parallelogram" (no 's')? – Zach Latta Jul 19 '12 at 9:54
I don't think so. I've seen similar ones on Unix Exchange which is a part of this portal where in you can display letters as keyboard keys. This is generated via HTML (and CSS) and not via individual characters. Check this answer for an idea of what I'm talking about Check how the letters look like keyboard keys. They are wrapped in a <kbd></kbd> html tags. – Kashyap Jul 19 '12 at 11:59

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .