I've been working on a specific website over the last two days and everything's been running fine until a certain point I could no longer browse to it any more.
EDIT: When I do browse to it from any browser, it returns "This web page is not available" and similar in other browsers.
I can ping it, I can browse to it from my wife's laptop, but I cannot browse the site from my own machine any more.
EDIT: From my wife's machine, I have plugged a 3G modem in which uses a different network.
I've tried a number of solutions I have found on the net including releasing my IP address, Flushing the DNS, restarting machine.
I am running Windows 7 Pro. This happens across all A-Grade browsers