I tried Webalizer but it turned out I actually want something different.
- I don't need percentages or "top 10" lists
- I want a full list of unique IPs
- and a way to see all pages/files someone visited (this doesn't include files they downloaded by visiting a page that referenced them).
- For each IP I want to see the browser, OS, referrer and country (or if possible, more specific geographic info).
- I want it all broken down into sections of the site. For example I want to view info for
/blog/*seperately from info about
- It would be nice if the info page is simply generated when requested from the browser, rather than having to make a cron job for it.
All of this is just out of curiosity who visits my site.
[captcha: "great nicotine". D'oh! :)]