Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I got a set of Nvidia GeForce GTX 480's but seem to have misplaced the SLI connector. I was looking to buy a new one but couldn't get a model number from the Nvidia website so I wasn't sure what one to get.

They seem to range in price anywhere from $3 to $99. Does anyone know how to figure out which one I need?


share|improve this question
up vote 1 down vote accepted

I believe most SLI Connectors are the same. You just need something like this

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.