Since a few days ago, Firefox hangs for whenever I go to AJAX script intensive sites, such as Gmail of Yahoo mail.
- The site loads fine, but when I click on, say inbox, everything freezes.
- Firefox does not respond at all for a long time (many minutes).
- No processor cycles are being used
- resetting Firefox profile, disabling add-ons, safe-mode.... nothing helps.
- Did some Windows-7 updates recently.
- It's a corporate laptop, so who knows what other updates, software are installed.
- Everything is fine through Chrome.
- Sometimes Firefox will give a "script not responding" message, but it doesn't clear the freeze if I click to stop script.
- Sometimes Gmail will give a "you might want to disable Google labs" message, but it doesn't clear the freeze.