- First of all is it possible with core i5 not core i7?
- More RAM eats more battery, but I'm not sure how much? Will it reduce my battery life by 1-2 hours and I will have 5 hours instead of 7?
- Is performance of installed memory(both are 1600MHz) the same on all benchmarks? Is it possible that the CPU doesn't work so fast with large memory?
- How good MACOS system utilization of 16GB of memory?
- Officially MacBook support 8GB. Will upgrade to 16GB void warranty?
- Additional heat
Are these downsides correct or am I missing something here?