Recently I've been trying to make hibernation work. Suspending works all the time, so "hibernate/suspend debug tutorials" didn't helped me much. The only one that gave me some information about the problem was this one: www.mjmwired.net/kernel/Documentation/power/basic-pm-debugging.txt
I learned that problem occurs with "devices" and so it might be some driver that messes around. But then lsmod displays a lot of modules and many of them are "in use" and I cannot just unload then and test.
Is there some easier way to get rid of a problem? Maybe there are some known problems with some drivers?
- dmesg from what should be waking from hibernation: http://pastebin.com/MCXU5wPA
- lsmod: http://pastebin.com/rHMnzTN9
- CPU: Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU T8300 @ 2.40GHz × 2,
- Graphics: Gallium 0.4 on AMD RV730,
- RAM: 8GB,
- SWAP partition: 8GB as well,
- OS: Debian Wheezy 3.2.0-3-amd64 #1 SMP Thu Jun 28 09:07:26 UTC 2012 x86_64 GNU/Linux