How can I automate copying records from an Excel file or CSV and interacting with a browser?
- Extract or Copy record(s) from an Excel file row
- Go to a URL (probably using Google Chrome)
- Put that data that was copied from the Excel file to the form of the page
- Run some scripts or press some bookmarklets I prepared inside the browser (Google Chrome)
- Save or Done!
- Go to next record/row of the Excel or CSV file.
I like the built-in Automator of Mac but I am not sure if it's capable of what I am asking to do. One complicated task that I see is looping the records from the Excel file or CSV.
For example, after a task is done, going to the next record and repeat the task.