Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Is there any key combination for opening the menu (I mean the button having as icon a tool placed on the right hand side of the address bar)? I couldn't find anything on Google so far

share|improve this question
up vote 5 down vote accepted

Under Windows or Linux, Alt+F or Alt+E - Either of these combinations will open Chrome's Wrench menu.

share|improve this answer
How would you do it on a Mac? – Victor Nov 16 '12 at 16:45

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.