The last official driver was for Windows 98 and was posted on June 23rd, 2000.
It seems as though your printer is quite old, and no longer officially supported by Epson.
However, it seems that Windows XP comes with the required drivers:
- Click Start, then click on Printers & Faxes
- Click on Add a Printer
- At Welcome screen click Next
- Select Local Printer (if printer is attached directly to computer) and click Next
- Choose LPT1 (in most situations) or a different port if not LPT1 then click Next
- Select Epson in left window
- Select Epson Stylus COLOR 800 ESC/ P2 in right window
- Click Next
- Type name for printer or accept default name
- Click No to Do you want to print test page.
- Click Finish
- Test printer by sending a print job to printer.