Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

An application must have bound itself to the key combination of the "}" character on my machine, and I cannot write this character anymore. Is there an application to check the hot key bindings in the system? (I'm using Windows 7)

share|improve this question

You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .